Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weston's First Birthday!





I can't believe its been a year since this precious little gift was brought into the world. With all the blessings and memories we have had thus far, I can't imagine whats to come. I am so honored God has given me the opportunity to be a mother and trust me to be a guiding light to one of his children. I pray that each day me and Phillip can glorify Him through the man we will help Weston become. We only have a few years of influence so lets hope we make the best of it and have a sense of humor for all the draw backs we may endure. I love you Lord for giving me a glimpse of how deep your love is for us by giving me a son of my own. I'm in awe of how deep my love has grown in a matter of a year and amazed to think of how deep it will grow in a lifetime. You are MIGHTY! Oh how I love you so..my sweet Weston Joe! Happy birthday, baby.

We had a wonderful birthday party with family and friends. Thank you all for celebrating with us!

1 comment: