Monday, April 19, 2010

1 Week Doctor Visit











Weston had his one week doctor's visit today. I was so impressed. I thought there would be a lot of screaming but he barely made a peep while the doctor examined him. Made me so proud. The doctor says everything looks great so we are very thankful to know our little man is healthy and doing well. He hadn't pooped in 3 days so we were a little worried about that. They took his temperature at the visit and that must have done the trick cause when we got home he had a FULL diaper. I know he was relieved because he couldn't stop smiling.

4 comments:

  1. May sound silly, but I think he looks a lot like your grandfather in that second picture where his daddy is holding him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to come see you all and hold precious little Weston! Ya'll are so sweet together!
    It looks like he wanted to smile for the camera in that first one!!!
    What great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is precious!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!! By the way, which doctor do you see? I think I was in that same room today for Camdyn's 6 month visit. Small world. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete