Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Wonderful Day




I have to recommend having a baby in April. There's just something about this amazing weather along with the overwhelming joy of being a new parent that makes this time so special. Weston may have been born a big boy but he's still just a little baby. Look how he barely takes up any room in his bassinet. I know some people have been asking for a picture showing his hair. This is the only one I've got for now but I'll be sure to take some more soon. He's just so cute I almost can't take it. I started crying today because I'm so happy. I've got a healthy baby, a wonderful husband who has been absolutely awesome and taken to fatherhood like it was his second nature, family and friends who love to ooo and aaww over our son and a God who loves us and keeps blessing us more and more everyday. My cup runneth over.


1 comment: