Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 weeks and growing...


My baby boy is growing so quickly. 3 weeks as of yesterday. I wonder how much weight he gained this week. I'm still having restless nights but I know those will soon come to an end so I'm pushing through with a smile on my face. Besides he's too cute and too sweet to get upset at for making me lose a little sleep. He's beginning to like his swing but he's still so small to sit very comfortably in it so he's not happy for long. He fell asleep in my hand watching American Idol. I think he liked the singing and bright lights. As for the precious moment I captured with Sammie (in which my mother thinks I'm crazy for doing), I was right there with him and would never let any harm come to him. They were both out of it so I couldnt help but put them together in a photo.













1 comment:

  1. how sweet! he is such a handsome boy! i LOVE the pic of him and sammie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete