Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day












What a special gift God has given me to be a mother. I know how much I adore and appreciate my own mother and I can only hope Weston will feel the same towards me someday. She has given me love unconditionally, encouragement that I am capable to achieve anything and the knowledge that this life is fleeting and the one thing that truly matters is obeying the good and perfect will of God. I love her tremendously and so thankful for her example. I am excited to begin this journey of motherhood and comforted knowing I have been given the tools to be good at it and will have so much support around me to keep going when I fall short. Weston, in just a short amount of time, is already my pride and joy and I am loving every minute of it.

1 comment: