Thursday, June 10, 2010

The End of Month Two











The end of month two is quickly approaching. Weston is laughing and smiling way more than he's fussing and crying. It's amazing how much they mature in just a matter of weeks. I'm loving every minute of it. I talk to him and read to him alot, and even though he doesn't have a clue what I'm saying, I know he knows how much I love him and that my world revolves around him. His smile melts my heart. I caught this moment of him pulling his towel back and I thought for sure he was about to say peekaboo. He sleeps so well during the day now. I can actually lay him down while he's still awake and he'll close his eyes after just a few soft whimpers. I swaddle him, turn on his mobile, pull his blanket over him, say 'I love you' and 'go to sleep' and he knows exactly what to do. He talks a lot and I'm afraid he's going to be his father's son when it comes to communication. I guess its better than not talking at all. Besides I fell in love with his father so I'm sure every one will fall in love with him too, despite the fact that he likes to talk too much. haha.

1 comment: