Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Month Appointment




My little boy had his two month appointment today and boy has he grown. He weighs 12 lbs 14 ounces which is 75th percentile and is 24 and 1/2 inches long which is 93rd percentile! He's definitely a Sensing. It was really hard to watch him get his shots but I think he did so well. Just a little lip quiver and a few high pitched screams and then he was done. Just needed to be held by mommy. Hopefully he won't get a bad fever or be too sore. I'm so thankful he's so healthy. It's wonderful. Now if I can be a strong mommy and just stick to breastfeeding, meaning no solid food, til at least 6 months like the doctor said, he'll be in real good shape. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! He gets more precious all the time. I just want to give him lots of hugs & kisses & see that sweet smile! I think the baby shots are harder on Mom & Dad than little one! I always wanted to cry whenever I thought one of my babies was hurting from their shots. They always did just fine & quickly calmed with some lovin'!
    I miss you all & love you very much. Grammy

    ReplyDelete