Friday, June 4, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary!











Five years ago today, I married the love of my life. But I have to be honest with you, I don't feel the same way about my husband as I did when we first got married. Sure, I still think he's handsome, has a great sense of humor and know that he is a true man of God but I could never have dreamed he would have made me as happy as I am today being his wife. I love him all the more. He has given me forgiveness for my faults, encouragement for my crazy endeavors, desire for my love and laughter for all the right moments. Now, we are blessed with a beautiful baby boy and he is our greatest accomplishment thus far. To have created something so pure and sweet together and watch him grow each day has been the most amazing experience. I love my husband dearly and hope God blesses our marriage with many years to come. Happy Anniversary, baby.

2 comments: