Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Blessings




I took this picture of Maymie, Paisley and Weston on Memorial Day. So special. At the time, I just thought well what a cute picture, but as I took another look I realized it was the oldest and youngest grandbaby. It made me think of how fast the past 5 years have flown by and how our family has been blessed with ten precious healthy children. I truly believe God brings this kind of joy to our lives to show us how wonderful life can be if we just follow His will. Its so simple, yet so many people struggle to see it. I say a prayer for those who are searching that they will open their eyes to see this gift God has bestowed upon us. And I pray that I do my part to shine my light on their path. My sweet Weston has yet to begin his journey but I know each day is a piece in his whole picture of life and I am a huge influence on how it will be shaped. I will bring as much wisdom, love and happiness to his life as I can and pray that he will see the gift that I see.

2 comments:

  1. It is truly a blessing thanks for the reminder!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement in your post. I needed that today! Weston is precious, and I can't wait to meet him. Glad to hear you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete